Friday, November 11, 2005


This is what I am sharing my bed with these days.

Welcome to my hell. I am a Cellar Dweller. It's been nearly 6 months now since I've moved back home to my Mom's basement. Tried the whole "live-in-boyfriend/girlfriend" relationship and failed miserably. Just couldn't get used to the blow torch on the kitchen counter or the soldering iron on the coffee table. Ah, but I guess everyone complains about these things, no?

So here I am: thirty years old and evaluating it all. Shouldn't I be married by now? Living in Suburbia with my 2.5 kids and my Antarctic Blue mini-van? The job's okay - no worries there. Though it does get monotonous. If things go my way, I could end up living abroad next year. The question is... where?

All in good time, my friends. 'Til then, I've got some crickets to party with.

No comments: