Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Let's see...

Had a very boring day today and school could not be over soon enough. So I came home and took a nap. Due to the unseasonably warm weather, the beloved crickets are back AGAIN. Suffice to say, I did not sleep well last night. But I didn't actually SEE crickets until this morning. Perhaps a part of me just knew they were lurking about? My lack of sleep may also have had to do with one or more of the following (I love bulleted lists):

- Ditched The Brit YET AGAIN and was feeling some pangs of guilt & possible remorse
- Ate dinner way too late and drank way too much wine for a weeknight
- The pumpkin spice latte I drank after the late dinner was not decaffeinated (as I was drunk and forgot to specify)
- It was really really hot in my cricket-infested lair, forcing me to shed layers of clothing throughout the night
- Waking up at one point and realizing I was naked
- The sad reality of being sweaty and naked in bed. Alone.

Ta.

No comments: