Thursday, January 25, 2007

THE BITCH IS BACK

Alright - now back to our regularly scheduled dose of misanthropy...

2007 has been good so far. I turned 32 last week and the wonderful fiancé bought me this for my birthday! Now I have no excuse not to get my ass back into a reasonable running routine.

Speaking of which, I joined the New York Road Runners. They have a deal where if you do nine of their sanctioned races in one calendar year and retain your membership for the following year, you're guaranteed entry in the New York Marathon... NYC 2008!!

"American Idol" hath returned in its hideous glory and I AM LOVING IT!! I can't explain it. Generally speaking, I hate television. I've made some exceptions recently, renting and watching the full six seasons of "The Sopranos" (we're all caught up now!) and "Six Feet Under." But as far as watching live TV, not so much. I think it's because my attention span is middle school-short? Maybe that's why I love "Idol" so damn much. It moves quickly, people suck and the judges are mean.

It's frigging cold here, finally. I shouldn't bitch, it's been a warm winter the past few months. But now it's just cold. And that means I like nothing better than sitting ass in a warm spot, drinking lattes and not moving.

Speaking of which, I hear a couch calling my name.

1 comment:

L*I*S*A said...

WOW...that's a great gift!!