Monday, November 27, 2006

SLACKER.

Wow - it's been so long since I've posted that Blogger is all upgraded and shit. I haven't switched. I fear change. I'm such a luddite.

Things have been chugging along. Thanksgiving was nice this year. Mom and I were supposed to have dinner with HIS family - the first "big official meeting" - but she ended up with a fever of 102 and stayed home. I had a great time with HIS family. It was my first Thanksgiving away, and while I missed my relatives, HIS were more than awesome.

Mom felt worse on Friday and since no doctors were working, I took her to the emergency room. I guess everyone else had the same idea cause it took us three fucking hours to learn she had strep throat. Ah well. We got her pumped with antibiotics and she's been feeling better.

I've developed this annoying habit. It seems like every time I try and stay over HIS apartment lately, I end up waking up around 2 AM and am unable to fall back to sleep. So I lie there getting angry at myself for not being able to sleep. And I start worrying that I'll feel crappy all the next day for not having slept. And then I REALLY can't sleep 'cause now I'm angry AND anxious. So I end up going home in the middle of the night. And as soon as I'm back in my own bed, I'm out cold.

So I don't know what the hell is going on. Everything between us is so frigging good. I have never been as happy with anyone as I am with HIM. But I know this weirdness must be freaking HIM out ever so slightly (even if HE claims it's not.)

I think I'm a mental patient. Too bad I don't know any hot psychologists who work with mental patients.*



*For those of you who don't know, HE's a hot psychologist who works with mental patients.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There must be some Freudian reason you are unable to sleep over at HIS house. Hopefully, you can dig deep into your psyche and figure it out. :)

Anonymous said...

Psychology shmychology. Pop a benadryl (or even half) when you're ready to sleep.

The Pensive Turtle said...

Alas, HIS brother is already spoken for.