Sunday, February 12, 2006

SNOW WHAT?


Just settling into The Grotto after a fine weekend - particularly the last 24 hours spent snowed-in with HIM. We got hit with the "Big NJ Nor'Easter" and were forced to snuggle up, drink lots of wine, eat lots of junk food, and watch lots of movies. HE subjected me to 'Star Wars', and I retaliated with 'Bridget Jones'.

Sometime around 4PM we decided to brave the elements, and this wonderful man drove me back home and proceeded to help me dig out both my car and my Mom's - all the while enduring my incessant whining about how cold my hands were, and how much snow just sucks in general.

I'm not sure what I did to deserve this relationship - certainly nothing worthy enough in this lifetime. Maybe in a past life I voluteered to work on the Underground Railroad, or hid some Jews during the Holocaust. Whatever it was, I am certainly reaping the benefits today.

No comments: