TOP 10 MOST EXCITING THINGS GOING ON IN MY LIFE
10. Our New Horizons senior adult music program has been up and running for 3 weeks now. We have 8 people and need about 92 more. If you are over 55 (or know someone who is) we have a spot waiting for you.
9. HE and I are watching "Lost." We just finished season 1 a few nights ago and are going through withdrawal as we wait for our Netflix to show up.
8. The kitties have vanished. I hope they're okay.
7. My hair is falling out.
6. HE won first prize in a raffle drawing the other day. We went to an event last Saturday called "Chow on Main" where for $10, you get to sample fare from about 12 different restaurants on Main Street in our town. First prize was a magnificent gift basket with about $250 worth of gift certificates!
5. I am swimming a bunch at the Y. My skin smells like chlorine, even though I shower twice a day.
4. I went running with a running club for the first time ever a couple weeks ago. It was fun but kicked my ass a little. In a good way.
3. I found out I have a soy milk intolerance. This sucks because I love soy milk. But I guess I love not feeling horribly gassy and disgusting even more.
2. I really can't think of 2 other exciting things going on. So maybe that's exciting in and of itself?
1. Whoa! As I was typing this, a guy from the local newspaper just called and wants to do an article on the New Horizons band! Now THAT's kind of exciting!!